We make sandwiches every day we are open! From 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For the foreseeable future we have new protocols…
- You must wear a mask on Breadzilla property.
- Leave kids and pups at home. Neither will be allowed in the store.
- One adult comes to order, shop, and/or pickup. No groups. No couples. No kids. No pets.
- Three (3) people will be allowed inside at a time. Shop EFFICIENTLY.
- We now have a pickup window for lunch orders to minimize in-store traffic.
- We still accept cash.
We are looking looking for full-time KITCHEN HELP. Early Morning and Daytime Shift Available. MUST BE FIT AND ENERGETIC! This is a fast paced, physically demanding business. We’re in Wainscott, NY. For more details please CALL us at 631-537-0955, or COME BY THE SHOP
JUST A FEW THINGS TO MAKE LUNCHTIME SMOOTHER FOR ALL OF US:
- Please try to keep changes to a minimum. We prepare everything on the menu fresh every day. We have what is on the menu. if you don’t see it on there, we don’t have it that day.
- We must limit orders to 10 items or less. Huge orders hamper our best efforts to get everyone fed in a timely manor.
- Please accept our apologies for the phone being turned off (no it’s not malfunctioning, it’s off..)when we are very busy at lunchtime. We feel we must give priority to the folks standing in line in the store, and sometimes we just can’t do both.
- It’s Chaos, Try to be kind to your fellow humans, And THANK YOU for Coming to the crazy house we call BREADZILLA.
Check Back Tuesday Through Sunday at 11:30 AM For Our Daily Specials
Lunch Is Served From 11:30 AM Until 2:30PM (1:30 PM On Sunday) OR UNTIL WE RUN OUT OF ROLLS AND OR THINGS TO PUT ON ROLLS We know this seems odd to a lot of people but try to remember we are primarily a BAKERY, not a restaurant.
Please DO NOT Call in Lunch Orders Before 11:30 AM
We Are Prepping Like Mad!
The Usual Suspects are served ALMOST every day From 11:30 AM Until 2:30PM (1:30 PM On Sunday)
Please Keep In Mind That We DO NOT Take Orders Over Email. If You Would Like To Place An Order Please Call Us at 631-537-0955
*Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.